Hi Mom and Dad, Happy Mother's Day! Dave also sends his wishes to you for a Happy Mother's Day! He is thinking about you! No, you are not boring us with the pictures. Keep sending them, we love to see what you see. I hope your blister is improving. Ben, Justin and Mike took me out for brunch at Coyote Creek today. It was yummy! I also received some nice cards from all of them. Today we have had heavy rain in the morning. Now it has stopped. All last week was glorious sunshine and high temps. Keep the posts coming. Love, Lea
Very interesting travelogue Genny and Bernard. No boredom here in White Rock having our lunch and reading your daily diary. Enjoying the pictures. Hope that blister heals quickly.
Hi Mom and Dad,
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! Dave also sends his wishes to you for a Happy Mother's Day! He is thinking about you! No, you are not boring us with the pictures. Keep sending them, we love to see what you see. I hope your blister is improving. Ben, Justin and Mike took me out for brunch at Coyote Creek today. It was yummy! I also received some nice cards from all of them. Today we have had heavy rain in the morning. Now it has stopped. All last week was glorious sunshine and high temps. Keep the posts coming.
Love, Lea
Very interesting travelogue Genny and Bernard. No boredom here in White Rock having our lunch and reading your daily diary. Enjoying the pictures. Hope that blister heals quickly.
ReplyDelete